Rules of the Festival
Timeline : The photo contest will be open from 1 June -1 September 2020
How to be part of the competition:
Everyone can be part of this competition. Please read the rules of the Festival and then participate.
For each submission, a registration fee is requested to cover administrative and production costs. The entry fee is 500 ALL for the first submission, and 500 ALL for each additional entry by the same applicant.
After completing the online form you will be redirected to Easy Pay site where you can pay the entry fee.
Proposals will only be considered for selection after the fee is received.
Submission guidelines and materials
You are welcome to submit through our online entry form.
• Photography entries must be in digital format with the following technical specifications:
• File format: JPG
• Size: Images must be sized to 1500 pixels on the longest side
• Image file names: The files must be titled with the photographer’s last name and a sequential image number. For example: yourlastname_01.jpg
Dot put the name on the photo.
Benefits for photographers:
- By submitting your photo you have the chance to be among 50 best photos to be displayed at Tirana Photo Festival 2020 Exhibition.
- Your photo might be published in social media channels of Visit Tirana and TiranaPhotoFestival associated channels
– The copyright of photo belong always to the author
– The photos printed with your name showed in the exhibition belong to the organizer
– The copyright of Album with photos from exhibition belong to the organizer